Thursday, 24 November 2011

Necrophobia Storyboard Animatic - 24/11/11

Today, I finished all the editing for my animatic of my storyboard. I did this using the software Final Cut on the computers at school. and in my spare 2 hours I added sound effects and video transitions to the cut out pictures. It did take me a while to get everything I wanted in the right order as it did involve me swapping around some sound effects to match the scenes, but I did manage to complete it and here is what I made:





 
WHY HAVE WE DONE THIS?
The purpose of this was to experiment with the Final Cut programme that we will be using when we edit our actual film opening. I learnt how to add audio, video transitions, cut and crop pictures and place them in a sequence and how to change them around if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment