Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Week 2 - Wordle Brainstorm - 11/10/11




I created this worlde brainstorm as a simpler version of our previous brainstorm, this time only highlighting the key words about our lessons, the creation of it and the final product of our 2 minute opening of a film.

WHY HAVE I DONE THIS?
I made a brainstorm similar to the brainstorm I used before because I wanted to try out different ways of showing my research in the media that I have available. I am now confident in using the website Wordle to create word brainstorms of key points that we need for our planning and filming. Looking at a Wordle is sometimes easier for me than a brainstorm because it is very select and is helpful for picking out and using key words/phrases that are most important.

1 comment:

  1. remember to offer explanation and reason to everything you do on your blog - a nice word cloud.

    ReplyDelete